Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lily's Credit Crisis!

Lily Allen is struggling to pay the bills, and complains she is flat broke. Last month she admitted to spending £100,000 on clothes in 2008 alone.

But you would think that there would be some money coming in from Lily's second album, "It's Not Me, It's You", and her #1 smash single, The Fear, but no, as she said: "I'm completely skint. I can't even spend on credit cards. I mean, I won't be, as I'm waiting until I get the royalties from the album and all the radio plays but that takes about a year.

"The banks usually front you money in that kind of situation but they aren't lending at the moment, so it's a tricky time."

Well, i hope you get out of it Lily, otherwise 2009 is going to be a seriously hard year for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment